Affirmations are such a lovely, positive and empowering activity that can be incorporated into the daily lives of our children. They can be added to your childs’ daily routine or even shared as part of a ritual that you may like to journey together, remember always go with what feels right for you and your child.
- Affirmation how to guide
- Clear quartz gratitude crystal
- Natural timber card holder
- Linen drawstring pouch
- Cards are printed on recycled card in keeping with our tread lightly ethos.
You may choose to start the day with your affirmation, as a bedtime ritual just before sleep or both, again go with what feels right for you and your child.
- Pick a card (it is best to continue with the same card for 3-4 weeks)
- To begin hold your crystal take a deep breath in through your nose and out through your mouth
- Again one more time, this time breathing love and light into your heart
- With your chosen card, repeat the affirmation to yourself quietly or out loud 10 times in a loving, positive way
- Take another deep breath in and out and relax
- Embrace and enjoy the positive start to the day or fall into blissful sleep
- You may also like to include your chosen card as part of your Grow with Gratitude Journal